Quality Meets Integrity
What Does it Mean to be ETS Certified?
The Electrical Tech Services Certified Seal means providing the best service and quality installation to save you and your company from future headaches. We pride ourselves on getting the job done right the first time around.
5 Points of ETS Certified Installation
- Cabling supports are properly installed to avoid degrading performance over the life of the cabling system.
- Cabling is properly dressed and combed to Electrical Tech standards, to assist owners with troubleshooting, maintenance and management of the system over its building life-cycle.
- System is identified, labeled and drawn to clearly communicate and accurately reflect cabling infrastructure.
- Cabling system is properly grounded to industry standards, protecting other critical information systems.
- The Structured Cabling Systems (SCS) performance exceeds all relevant global cabling system standards, including TIA Cat 5e, Cat 6 and Cat 6A as well as ISO 11801 Class D, Class E and Class EA.
To uphold our proprietary 5-point quality standard, ETS personally visits product facilities and evaluates everything first-hand to ensure our products are at the quality level we expect so we can pass that on to you.